- What is it?
- Who's It for?
- Where Can I Learn More?
- FREE TRIAL
- Boost Income
- Why Text?
The Appointment Manager is a full featured, cloud-based appointment reminder software service that sends automated SMS / text message reminders to your clients. If last minute cancellations and "no shows" are hurting your bottom line, or you're tired of paying a staff member to spend all day on the phone calling and reminding clients to show up, you'll love our client and patient reminder service!
Here's what you need to know...
1. It's easy to use, and entirely customizable for your business.
2. It's downright cheap - a fraction of the cost of what similar services cost - subscriptions start at $39.99/month for a starter package.
3. It's a totally integrated solution that contains a full service booking calendar. Still writing your appointments down on a note pad? Then you're going to love this.
4. It's fully compliant with Canadian and American anti-spam laws.
5. No software to download and update; the service runs in the cloud. Login to your account online and manage it from there. We'll take care of the rest.
6. It's backed by our unconditional 30-day money back guarantee, so there`s never any risk on your part.
Any service business, dental clinic or doctor's office that needs their clients or patients to show up to their appointments on time in order to maximize office efficiency and revenue and eliminate downtime.
This includes dentists, doctors, chiropractors, massage therapists, medical centers, opticians, dog groomers, salons and spas, hair stylists, physiotherapists and so on.
You get the picture.
For the detail-oriented, our complete product page contains everything you need to know (and probably a bit more) about our text message reminder system.
We've included videos, a list of the features and benefits, answers to common questions and more. Be prepared to spend a a few minutes here; we didn't skimp on the details!
Click here to learn more about our Appointment Reminder Software!
With subscriptions starting at just $39.99 / month, full pricing details for the Appointment Manager can be found here!
There's really only one way to know if our Appointment Manager is right for your business, and that's to try it in your business.
Here's what to do...
Order any one of our Appointment Manager packages.
Use the coupon code "amfree" (without the quotes) to remove the charge from the first month of service.
*Note:* If the service is not for you, cancel anytime within the next 30 days to ensure your account is not charged. If you forget to cancel and don't want the service, drop us a line; we'll refund your money and cancel your account for you. You'll never be charged for the service if it's not right for you.
Because the Appointment Manager is fully integrated with our mass texting service, you can send your own customized, promotional text messages from the system.
In other words, you can also use the service to market to your existing client base, using short, benefit-laden "calls to action." Of course, you should only do this sparingly, because you don't want to annoy your clients.
However, since they have an established relationship with you, they will be receptive to your offers, especially ones that offer special discounts or incentives. It's a well-known marketing fact; the cheapest and fastest way to boost your revenue is to market to the people with whom you have an existing relationship.
The Appointment Manager lets you do that too.
There are three main reasons why sending your reminders via text message makes good sense for your business....
- Because 95-99% of all text messages are opened and read.
- Almost all of your clients and customers have cell phones.
- According to recent data from Pew Internet, over 90% of all cell phones users of all ages and demographic profiles use texting at least occasionally.
In other words, using text messages to send your reminders is the best (and cheapest) way to ensure your message actually gets seen by your audience, no matter who they happen to be!
In a hurry?
Grab a PDF copy of the Appointment Manager brochure to review at your leisure.
Just enter your first name and best email address into the form below, and we'll send it along in a few minutes.