CONNECTsms: Your All-Canadian ZipWhip Alternative
Looking for a Canadian ZipWhip Alternative?
We're happy to introduce you to CONNECTsms, our business texting solution.
First launched in 2015, CONNECTsms is designed to enable fast, efficient, person-to-person text message communications with your clients. It's used by…
- Employment agencies
- Social service departments
- Private businesses
- Health clubs and spas
…all across Canada (a partial list of clients can be found here).
With a minimal learning curve and focus on ease of use, transitioning to CONNECTsms from ZipWhip or Text Magic is a breeze. And, if you're new to business texting altogether, you'll be relieved by how easy it all is.
Best of all, because the service is cloud-based, there's no impact on your local systems or your IT department. All you need is a modern browser and an Internet connection to access the service.
Our business texting software includes an array of features including…
- Admin/User permission levels.
- Open or private contact access.
- Multiple phone line support
- Automated appointment reminders.
- Incoming and outgoing images (MMS messages)
- Incoming and outgoing PDFs
- Message templates
- External messaging “inbox”.
- Out of office autoresponder.
- Transfer contacts
- Import contacts by CSV
- Download contacts
- General statistics
- User statistics
- Disable delete (prevents Users from deleting messages).
- Time stamps / delivery status / User info on messages
- Use your landline or a new number.
- Auto-assign external messages
- New message notifications
- Restrict access by IP address
- Text credit auto top up.
- 2 factor authentication
- Mobile responsive version for use with smartphones (*winter 2022)
- API/Zapier integration (fall/winter *2022)
Where is Local Text Marketers Based?
We are an all-Canadian company located in Ontario, about an hour and a half east of the greater Toronto area in the Trenton / Brighton area.
Where is CONNECTsms Hosted?
The application is hosted in Canada, on secure servers in Montreal and Vancouver.